Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Technician
    Still dealing with this nightmare. After being told they would accept my return, they declined my return request within PayPal, and proceeded to tell me to send it to this incoherent address (341 S Palm Ave, Alhambra, CA, VINTRICK INC Yoyo hee, Guangdong Province 91803-1421 , United States China), and said once they receive it, they will refund my money. Needless to say, PayPal closed the dispute and opened a claim for me, to make sure I was protected under PayPal. Clearly they were trying to keep this outside of PayPal to avoid the PayPal buyer protection.

Technician
    Oh what's the name of the seller you used? Better to know so we dont buy from them again.

Follow 3dex ltd On Twitter Add 3dex ltd on Facebook
    I hope they sort it out for you soon. Never nice to have a broken product and be a victim of poor customer support

Technician
    The seller is yanghaifeng2010.

Technician
    I finally got my money back. I just ordered one of those QIDI Technology printers.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by dspdrew View Post
    I finally got my money back. I just ordered one of those QIDI Technology printers.
    Congrats! We look forward to hearing more about your experience with the QiDi!

Technician
    Did you have to post the current one back? If not well done on some spare parts :P

Technician
    That's exactly what ended up happening. They gave PayPal a completely screwed up address (looked like a mixture of an address in Alhambra, CA, and an address somewhere in China), then because of their poor communication, PayPal finally gave up on trying to get them to respond with a coherent address, and finally just told me not to ship it. They gave me my money back, and now l have this thing all packed up just sitting here.

Technician
    I got my QIDI TECHNOLOGY printer. Like the CTC, it showed up in just three days from China.

This thing is a world of a difference. Everything looks brand new (as it should). Lots of spare parts, including tons of screws, two different cables, and a stepper motor driver.

The electronics are actually enclosed, especially the power supply, unlike that CTC Bizer III, where you could literally grab a hold of the 120 VAC bare wires when picking it up if you aren't aware of it.

This one came with two nice spool holders, as opposed to the single horribly 3D printed one I got with the CTC Bizer III. It came with a full-sized spool of PLA and a full-sized spool of ABS. The CTC Bizer III had one tiny spool of PLA.

This also comes with an SDcard to USB adapter, tools and a little toolbox, and an acrylic cover kit. Also, the metal frame on this is a lot heavier and sturdier than the CTC Bizer III. It even has handles you can install to pick it up.

All this, and it's $150 cheaper. I already have this thing printing nicely. No problems with the heating, sensors, or the firmware. It actually comes with Sailfish 7.8 already installed. It also has a nice white LED light strip inside it that lights it up.

So far my only complaints would be their super thin, razor sharp steel decal on the front; it sliced my thumb when I brushed it across it. Also the built plate is very wobbly and flimsy, but there are modifications for this.
    Last edited by dspdrew; 03-16-2016 at 07:10 AM.

I got my QIDI TECHNOLOGY printer.
    All this, and it's $150 cheaper.
    ??? The QIDI printers I have seen are about $800. !
    The original CTC-Bizer is Only $400. now, which is a Good printer with a few modification added.
    So, I suppose it depends on if you have the extra $400. or had rather do the Mods yourself ?

All QIDI printers I've seen have full enclosures, which is Not good,
    since enclosures can cause motors to overheat and fail.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast