Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huberbobas View Post
    @yosemiteSam

Yes I know the difference, this was a quote from europa.eu not my words. It was just to show that a user can get guarantee at used items of 1 year. Is zortrax such a good printer to get a same time period as used goods? Think about it, then reply.
    Who said that Zortrax has 1 year guarantee?

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    perhaps you should read difference between warranty and guarantee
    yourself.

http://www.access-legal.co.uk/free-l...ranty-1314.htm

if zortrax would be only the manufacturer there would be requirements placed by, since zoltrax is also seller, then they need to respect law that specifies 2 years warranty from seller to consumer/"buyer" or "customer"

In some EU countries the consumer is specified with another word "buyer" or "customer" that means that 2 years warranty even applies to business customers in those countries. Zortrax not happy with this? they should contact EU. They bluntly shouted about filament price doubled price "We can say BIG THANKS for European government." They should apply this to themselves too.

Perhaps this proves to you that there is bottom print problem, if it can't be solved by this user even with 2 fans !

Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0fJ...Kt3wnSYNS4ZSOQ

@huberbobas

Smart try but look at comment leaved by user which uploaded this video.

"This message is towards huberbobas. Two fans is just my own testing and has nothing to do with the ability to print underside off spehre. This is just the nature off FDM printing. Also no support is used."

PS. I didn't contacted with this user I see that he made reaction for your 'work' by himself.

Best Regards
    Have a nice hate.
    Last edited by Martin Olchanowski; 03-09-2014 at 05:00 AM.

@huberbobas aka @hacklordsniper I don't know how many money Ultimaker team paid for this non-sense posts but this is very sad that they earn money for people like you

About warranty you should go to school and learn read with understanding. May I explain you briefly differences between the manufacturers warranty and guarantee.

Guarantee in EU is always on 2 years - for every products which you will buy. If you will buy UM, MB, Zortrax, or any RepRap printer you always have 2 years guarantee. Many companies change guarantee on their description in Manufacturers warranty. In true they not give any Manufacturers warranty, because they are obligated give 2 years guarantee. More informations about guarantee you will find on google. The sellers is not obligated include this informations on product description.

Guarantee has many limitations and you should not be interpreted so that it printer will breaks for you, and the seller is obligated to repair or replace it, this rules it has a manufacturers warranty.

Manufacturers warranty is not mandatory, and does not have to be given to the sold product. Only the best companies give Manufacturers warranty on 1 or 2 years.

As I know:
    - Ultimaker have warranty for 3 months - poor information about warranty rules, I'm really afraid about fact if this company not break rules...: https://www.ultimaker.com/spree/uplo...of-service.pdf
    - Makerbot have warranty for 6 months
    - Zortrax have warranty for 12 months! - full description about warranty: http://zortrax.com/z-care-warranty

First you should learn more if you will want write something about law etc.

Another issue that of me wonders where you found the unhappy backers from the Kickstarter? Most of them are on Zortrax forum, and have not found anywhere information that were unhappy

Again, you write about something of which you have no idea. Now I know why you have been banned from their forum BECAUSE YOU ARE LIAR!

I hope, and I wish you that you will be banned here.

No regards
    Jimmy
    Last edited by Jimmy; 03-08-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huberbobas View Post
    @yosemiteSam
    Yes I know the difference, this was a quote from europa.eu not my words. It was just to show that a user can get guarantee at used items of 1 year. Is zortrax such a good printer to get a same time period as used goods? Think about it, then reply.
    You did not answer my question:

Show me the text which says that Zortrax M200 has 1 year guarantee as you said in quote.
    Last edited by YosemiteSam; 03-08-2014 at 09:05 AM.

You did not answer my question:

Show me the text which says that Zortrax M200 has 1 year guarantee as you said in quote.
    http://zortrax.com/z-care-warranty
    http://eu.store.zortrax.com/index.ph...&product_id=50
    Option only for companies
    For retail customers 12 month Z-Care Warranty is FREE

That tells you they do have a year warranty,

I would like to get this back on topic a bit, As this is becoming more like a debate against a few users,
    I bet the user that started this topic knows everything he needs to know, He can basicly make his choice already,
    If he has any questions he can still ask them but the last few posts werent realy anymore about helping the topic starter anymore.

Guarantee and Warranty are not the same thing.

Technologist
    Looks like Makershed (where I was planning to purchase the UM2 - if purchasing the UM2, which was the most likely plan) raised their price from about $2699 to $2999. How very annoying... they still don't have stock, but I believe this is in anticipation of them receiving their stock, as well as the high demand. Makes it a little less appealing now. I could purchase directly, but UM's lead time is still 8-10 weeks, not to mention the fact that shipping would be more expensive, as well as any international CC fees and duties.

Disappearing user posts from zortrax forum is really starting to look the norm for that forum, angry users are posting only in shoutbox for the same reason. Communication with zortrax is non existing, maybe it's fine if you are hobby user, but I can't imagine zortrax targeting businesses with this lack of communication, forum moderation attitude when any critics is censored.

When this forum will have a dedicated forum section for zortrax not moderated by zortrax staff you will see the real deal.
    Last edited by huberbobas; 03-18-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast