Close

3d prinitng services

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the place for this question, but I'm hoping for some help. A couple weeks ago I found a company that does 3d printing in Brass (lost wax type), but they give volume discounts. The more you buy at once the lower the cost. I figured it'd be easy to fidn again. But I googled this company for an hour and couldn't find it. Don't know if they ceased to exist or if I just dreamed it up. Anyone know this company? I believe they are a US based company.

Cheers,

Nate

Staff Engineer
    Did you try Shapeways? They offer lost-wax casting in various metals from 3D printed parts; not sure about their discount policy, though.

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

Yes , That is my go to place to get brass castings. However it is the discount at volume ordering that interests me about this other company. Shapeways does not offer this.

Found it! www.matter.io

I literally had to scroll through my entire web browsing history on two browsers for the last 2 months to find it. Their SEO must be abismal, as I never managed to find it on google despite remembering everything but the name of the site....

... I know Sculpteo also offers volume discounts but I'm not sure whether this applies to all materials or only plastics.