Folks. I am gauging interest in a group buy of Makerjuice SF Liquid 3d Printing resin.
I asked the MJ guys and I can get 30% off of 15 liters or more.

So their normal 65$ gets pretty reasonable.
What I suggest is buying ALL unpigmented, and then pigmenting yourself. Not only does it become easier to manage how much you need and use, but you can make as much or as little as you like.
Ive been doing this and it rocks. I just own 1 of each pigment and I can mix and match as i want.
Ive also ordered 25 black oil bottles (plastic) like the MJ stuff comes in. Id be happy to divvy those up (for my cost) to those that want a few to mix up your new resin.

Its hard to beat $45.50 for a liter of resin.

I REALLY Strongly prefer not to be mailing out 1's and 2's, so if you want maybe 3 liters or more of unpigmented resin, please let me know and ill make a large purchase of it.
Ill probably sell the bottles (black) for roughly $1.50, maybe $2 a piece. Ill have to see what I have in to them.

IF you want me to pigment the resin for you, I can do that as well. Ill quote you a separate number for that when we talk.

please post here, or PM me. I have around 8 liters accounted for, so if we can find 7 more (in groups of 3 or more) ill go ahead and collect money and place an order.
thanks