**Searched all the posts and could not find this anywhere**

so i purchased this HICTOP PRUSA i3 on amazon for a great price. I knew before I got it the thing would require some tinkering and tweaking. NP they sent a link to Cura software and firmware files that have been nearly useless.
The board on the thing is red and marked MPX-3. it has the power: bed, fan, etc... all in one row, vs main pwr green rest of them another color and separated off to themselves.

I may be missing something, but the manufacturer posts on Amazon, the board type is 3dp11 but I can't find that printed on the board, only MPX-3. I'm having some issues with the firmware (guessing) as the Zaxis is reversed during Cura bed leveling, which is rubbish, BTW, so I researched the board, GIYF, and could find NOTHING remotely resembling my board in even an image search.

Bottom line, I'm afraid to flash some audrino or saurino, whatever, as I'm certain it's not the correct firmware. I'm fit to be tied as the damn thing doesn't heat up as quickly from the usb start printing option as from the led selector does, and it stops heating before reaching the desired temp.

any info, or anyone with this fricking board?

buxtor