Close

Im looking for a specific name of a 3D PRINT?

Its a 3D photo. When you look at the photo and move the photo left and right or up and down the photo moves. The feel of the photo is NOT paper. Its like a hard material. WHATS THE NAME OF THIS PRODUCT AND WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Thanks.
    Last edited by TobyWilliam79; 07-19-2016 at 11:14 AM.

... ... man, seriously. With such a post, don't be surprised if you don't get 1000ds of answers.

Are you talking about stereoscopic pictures ? If so, desktop 3D printing is not up to it.

Or do you mean lithopanes ?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    could be lenticular photo printing. http://www.tribal3d.com/lenticular-printing/

there was an article last year about a desktop printer in development that could do this.

It's possible to get your own stereo photos printed as lenticular prints as well.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Sounds like holographic images.

Senior Engineer
    Sounds like a badly worded question to me.

Surprise surprise. If I have any thing and I move it then it moves.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    could be lenticular photo printing. http://www.tribal3d.com/lenticular-printing/

there was an article last year about a desktop printer in development that could do this.

It's possible to get your own stereo photos printed as lenticular prints as well.
    Thanks for your help.