Close

Talking Spectrum Filament - www.spectrumfilament.com

Hello. We are Spectrum Filament, a PLA filament supply company based in the UK. We manufacture and supply all our own material. Because we manufacture all our own material we can guarantee high quality PLA material.

We have a large range of over 40 different colours and with our True Match RAL Colour Picker we can make any colour you need. (
    https://www.spectrumfilament.com/products/colour-lab.html?params=1)

logo.png

For the month of January all our filaments are 20% off.

http://www.spectrumfilament.com.

If you have any questions feel free to reply here or email me.

Using this board as a last resort to try to get some response from your company. Placed an order over a week ago and it still has not shipped. I have sent numerous emails without reply. Your filament looks promising but you obviously have some major customer support issues to work out. I'll give it another day or so but I will have to ask for a refund if I don't hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by George Alex View Post
    Using this board as a last resort to try to get some response from your company. Placed an order over a week ago and it still has not shipped. I have sent numerous emails without reply. Your filament looks promising but you obviously have some major customer support issues to work out. I'll give it another day or so but I will have to ask for a refund if I don't hear from you.
    Dear George,

I am very worried to hear that you have not received any responses to your emails.

My personal email address is stephen@spectrumfilament.com

I will investigate it immediately. Please email me your email address or PM me it and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Stephen, I should have waited two minutes as after sending this your owner (Paul) immediately contacted me. Apparently, there was some email problems with the website and we got it all worked out and my filament is on its way. Paul was very pleasant and helpful and was very apologetic over this error. Although I initially had reservations, once the error was identified your company handled things the way I would expect. Bravo! So happy to hear because as mentioned, the filament you
    offer holds so much promise .

Thank you, George. I am so glad it worked out.

Received my filament order over the weekend and I have to say, I have found a new place to order my filament. From quality perspective, it is equal or better than companies I have previously used such as Faberdashery and Diamond Age. But, when it comes to packaging, they have both FD and DA beat. Rather than shipping on long unspooled loops (which are prone to tingles and kinks), they shipped on a really ingenious spool with a polished metal core. This comes inside a stackable box making storage a snap. This virtually ensures no filament is wasted. Like all new companies, some growing pains are inevitable. But once you see the color and quality of filament available, they are easy to overlook. The pastel blue is my particular favorite. I have over 200 colors in my filament library and nothing even comes close to this color (and many others). Sure, you pay a bit more for this filament. But in my opinion, it is more than worth it.

Best,

George

Hello Everyone,

We are offering a way for potential customers to try our filament for free.

For a limited time you can get the sample pack (normally £5) for free with this code: SAMPLEPACK. You only pay for the cost of postage.

We will supply you with five loops of varied assorted filament in a padded envelope. Each loop is about 5m long giving you about 25m of filament for free.

This offer is available as strictly one pack per customer. The promotion will only run for a limited time.

This offer is probably of most interest to users in the UK and EU as postage rates are very reasonable.

If you have any questions email me (stephen@spectrumfilament.com), tweet @SpectrumPLA or reply here.