Close

Thread: Backerkit

Backerkit

Hello,

I am a little confused about how the address confirmation will work. I am locked out of my backerkit account; back when I backed the project (via kickstarter), I was using an old email address I havent check for over a year. AOL decided to delete my emails after some time, and I cant find the email to confirm my backerkit account, thus locking me out.

So my questions are: What email will the notifications come for address confirmation, and can I confirm the address without using backerkit?

Thanks!

Peachy Printer Founder
    Backer kit is the easiest way for project creators like us to confirm addresses, Thats because backer kit imports data from both kickStarter and Indegogo and merges it with the continuing pre orders being sold via backer kit.

a request for you to confirm you adress by loging into backer kit will be sent to you vai email near the time that we are ready to ship to you.
    In your case this is wont work as things stand now.

lets talk over pm about this, I will find a way to cross reference you with your data that we already have in backer kit, and confirm that you are indeed that person with a few questions. ... next ill see if i can replace your old email with your new email, and then you will be able to log into baker kit again and also receive notification emails about address confirmations.

I have sent you a pm here at 3d print board, you should be able so see it by clicking on the notification at the top right of this site ( while logged in)