Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Upload your part, if possible. Or email it to me at sebastian@ecadesign .co.za.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    you have pretty thick beads - looks like over extruding.
    So is that your problem ? as the vapour smoothed one looks fine to me.
    So what is the actual issue ?
    Just simply, dodgy looking prints ?

I take it these are bong parts and you weren't indulging at some point when you made some adjustments you subsequently forgot ?

And after 3 hours wait - bearing in mind that for many of our member - myself included - that was late at night (the world is not the states - there are lots of different time zones, on forums with international members you must learn patience) when we weren't near our computers.

I'd say that was attitude :-)
    Yes the dodgy prints out of nowhere, just looking for advice. As I said in the original post, these are parts for Personal vaporizers, more commonly known as "vape mods". I do not "indulge" in drug use. Thanks!

Otherwise thank you for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by korupted View Post
    Yes the dodgy prints out of nowhere, just looking for advice. As I said in the original post, these are parts for Personal vaporizers, more commonly known as "vape mods". I do not "indulge" in drug use. Thanks!

Otherwise thank you for your advice.
    Like I said before, send me the model and let me try print one on my side. I don't mind. It might help with trouble-shooting.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Finke View Post
    Like I said before, send me the model and let me try print one on my side. I don't mind. It might help with trouble-shooting.
    Sending an email soon! Thank you kind sir!

Received and replied.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so this would be for nicotine vape machines ?

I know it's kind of nit picking but nicotine, is a pretty hard core, highly addictive drug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12