Close

Low Filament Sensor

Hey guys my name is Justin, i am trying to promote my invention. its called the Low Filament Sensor. Its a small device that is universal for most 3d printers, it will sound an alarm before you run out of filament. This will save your print and pay for itself by letting you use that little bit of filament on each roll.

i am selling them on my website here

http://www.endlessparts.com/collecti...ant=8789525379

I am also looking for distributors so if you would like to but 10 or more i can give you a really good deal.

s-l1600.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Gotta admit, pretty ingenious. There have been a number of threads on this topic and I think this is a pretty good solution. Seems fairly easy to replicate though for those willing, but I think You could start putting them on Ebay and amazon to start.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    I've recommend your filament sensor to a few people. I think there is a lot a value in your device. It looks like a great outage sensor. (it's not really a 'low' filament sensor)

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Also... You really need to put up some videos on how to install it on a printer.

Justinbxr:

Nice tool.

Placing it far enough before the end of a reel of filament would be important.

Also, (for me with high frequency hearing loss) if the tone was adjustable to something lower in frequency........

Wes