Close

Thread: Resin question

Resin question

Will the peachy resin react with Flex Seal or vice versa?

Peachy Printer Founder
    wow that looks great.. I dont know but I hope it dose not react in any way. Looks like we could flat pack a plastic box that you build and then seal with flex seal!

After consulting with Flex Seals customer support they have assured me that there would be no conflict with the resin

Peachy Printer Founder
    I bought some similar stuff today from wall mart... testing has commenced ( waiting for it to dry)

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    I bought some similar stuff today from wall mart... testing has commenced ( waiting for it to dry)
    How is the testing coming?

Peachy Printer Founder
    Well the stuff I bought was "Leak Seal" not "Flex seal"
    I dont know if its different so I took pics of the labels on the can perhaps we can figure out what other brands make sense to try based on the labels :
    long story short it didnt work, maker juce sub G eats this stuff fast!
    It also didnt seem like that great of a product in general .. you can see just how holey the rubber is when I stretch it in the video below.

File_000.jpgFile_000(10).jpgFile_000(2).jpg

Last edited by rylangrayston; 02-02-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Well the stuff I bought was "Leak Seal" not "Flex seal"
    I dont know if its different so I took pics of the labels on the can perhaps we can figure out what other brands make sense to try based on the labels :
    long story short it didnt work, maker juce sub G eats this stuff fast!
    It also didnt seem like that great of a product in general .. you can see just how holey the rubber is when I stretch it in the video below.
    Is there any chance you could send me a small sample of resin and I could test it with the actual Flex Seal?

Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecphoenix View Post
    Is there any chance you could send me a small sample of resin and I could test it with the actual Flex Seal?
    sure! Just PM me your:
    1. name
    2. adress
    3. phone number