Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Why not make the problem machine a teaching tool for the class? One of the goals in teaching 3D printing, is in learning how to use tools to make their project come to life. Whenever we learned how to use a tool, we should learn how to run, maintain and repair those tools. Maybe an extra credit incentive to those who have the inclination.

I guess what I'm trying to say is look for ways to make a project out of the printer..

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Why not make the problem machine a teaching tool for the class? One of the goals in teaching 3D printing, is in learning how to use tools to make their project come to life. Whenever we learned how to use a tool, we should learn how to run, maintain and repair those tools. Maybe an extra credit incentive to those who have the inclination.

I guess what I'm trying to say is look for ways to make a project out of the printer..
    Yep, kids are Not taught to repair Anything now !
    They learn to 'Throw it away and Buy a new one'
    Very Sad !

Technician
    Add Wes@MachWax on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post

Excellent suggestion!

You've gone back and changed all your posts, so now no one knows what was wrong and if they need to look out for it. That is lame. No one on this board is going to give you your money back, so I don't know why you'd do that. Try twitter if you want company reps to speak to you...

Technician
    Add Nargg on Thingiverse
    Posting here. Time wasted. If you're not willing to fix it, pick another hobby and go to that forum.

Senior Engineer
    Defeats the object of a knowledge base really.

It annoys the hell out of me. He needs banning.

And the Dreamer isn't even a bad printer... plus it has a massive user base...

mnuser will be monitored.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    So far to date I have over 20 hours into making it work.
    lmao - hell I think I took a couple weeks before I got a decent - or any - print from my first machine :-)
    20 hours is pocket change.

Update:

FlashForge China stepped up and sent a new extruder part and the printer is working great. Thanks Mini Wang from FF for helping us out.

OK...now you can ban me Mjolinor. I'm ok with that.

"I give up. They don't care. Chalk it up to money wasted."

well I say We give up, We don't care, Chalk it up to time wasted reading your annoying whinge. I'm with you Mjoilnor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast