As many of you know there has been a beta forum, that was closed to all but those who had received a beta tester printer.
At one time I thought we would open that beta forum up but now I realize that it contains so much information on old revisions of the printer, it could easily just be confusing, so for now Im going to leave the old beta forum down.

We have however reached V1 and we have got a few V1 printers shipped. I wanted to make sure to have a place specifically meant for communicating with people that have V1 printers.
So we have created a new forum. This time instead of having a completely closed forum we are going to let anyone read but for now the only way you can become a member and post is if you have received a V1 printer. This will allow me and all the employees at peachy printer to get some one on one time with the first people that get the printer.
At some later date, we might open the new forum even further, time will tell.

If you havent recived a printer yet and you would like to start a thread, I highly recommend posting here at 3d print board, it is a very helpfully and friendly place, and I am ever thankful to the people that make it that way.

here is a link to the new forum:
http://peachyprinter.ipbhost.com/