Close

What printer should I get.

I am stuck between the printrbot simple with the heated bed and y axis upgrade, the Prus i3, and the ThreeUp v3. Anyone here have any input? Feel free to post other printers if you think they are better (as long as they have a similar price point)

Thanks,
    -wecd8

Printrbot is a company renowned for its support and continuous evolution kits.

See if the others match that.

If the up3 is anything like the oneup or twoup don't get it. The other two printers out of your list are MUCH better printers. I use to own a Printrbot Simple Metal WO/heated bed and a Oneup. The oneup was used and had a bunch of the parts upgraded even with that I sold it as fast as I could. Actually I couldn't sell it so I traded it. The Printrbot SM was a well made printer minus the aluminum print bed which had some warped areas. But if you get it with the heated bed you shouldn't have any problems. I just bought (because it was too cheap not to) a Dremel Ideal Builder and LOVE it!! But if I were buying it retail I would get the Flashforge Dreamer. It's pretty much the same price with more features. Good luck!