Hello!

I'm Matt and I just launched my Thingybot on Kickstarter! I'm not looking for a huge amount of money, I just want to get this printer out there. I have designed at least 10 printers and this is by far the best one I have made. The quality is amazing thanks to the magnetic joints and solid construction (thank you aluminum, I love you). Here is a link to the Kickstarter campaign, but most of the information is copied below. You can also check out my website here. Thank you everyone and if you have questions, you know where to find me!

From Kickstarter...
The Thingybot 3D printer is a fully assembled delta style 3D printer made for home, office, and school use. It provides high quality, high precision model reproduction with PLA, ABS, and more!

Technical Specifications

Build Volume: 6" x 6" x 8" (150mm x 150mm x 200mm)

Resolution: 50 to 300 microns

Print Speed: 60mm/sec (TB1001) // 80mm/s (TB1001+)

Hot End: E3D Lite6 (TB1001) // E3D v6 (TB1001+)

Print Bed: Non-heated (TB1001) // Heated (TB1001+)

Electronics: RAMPS 1.4 with LCD control panel

Features

Aluminum construction: Made out of sturdy, powder coated aluminum that is precision cut to fit the components perfectly.

Induction probe: The induction probe makes calibration as simple as inputting one command.

Stand alone printing: The Thingybot includes an LCD controller with SD card slot allowing you to print without a computer.
Here are some pictures of the printer!

And Here are some videos of it printing.