Close

Question Home Address Questions

So I read the blog post, and watched the video so I've got an idea where things are at for the moment. but really my question is that the address we used to back the Peachy Printer team will we be asked to verify it again before each person receives a kit?

I've only got a few months left before I have to find another apartment, but I'm just wanting to make sure I can update my address before that time rolls around.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Great question.
    Yes every backer and pre order person will be reqired to confirm there adress shortly before we ship to them.
    If your right in the middle of moving when you are asked to confirm your address you could wait to confirm your address, which would simply delay your shipment, or you could could PM us via KickStarter, Indegogo, Or Backer kit, and figure out when exactly your printer will be arriving if you do confirm your address.

Nearly all shipments will also be tracked, so both peachy printer employees and backers will be able to see the printers on the way to there destinations via tracking numbers.

If all that fails and your printer still dose not make it to you( like it literally gets lost in the mail) we will want to send you a second one ASAP, In other words a second shipment would not bump you to the back of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Great question.
    Yes every backer and pre order person will be required to confirm there address shortly before we ship to them.
    If your right in the middle of moving when you are asked to confirm your address you could wait to confirm your address, which would simply delay your shipment, or you could PM us via KickStarter, Indegogo, Or Backer kit, and figure out when exactly your printer will be arriving if you do confirm your address.

Nearly all shipments will also be tracked, so both peachy printer employees and backers will be able to see the printers on the way to there destinations via tracking numbers.

If all that fails and your printer still does not make it to you( like it literally gets lost in the mail) we will want to send you a second one ASAP, In other words a second shipment would not bump you to the back of the line.
    Awesome! Thank you so much for the swift reply :]