Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    I also have been given a tracking number for one of the 10 v1's, but as I am on te other side of the world, and approx 16 hours into the future, probably will not get it before ou other guys have documented the issues
    Same here! I'm in Canberra, so we'll most likely get them at much the same time.

That's excellent news.
    So, what's next ?
    10 lucky guys will receive their v1 in the next few days, how long do you think it will take for the next phase (the rest of us) ?

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    That's excellent news.
    So, what's next ?
    10 lucky guys will receive their v1 in the next few days, how long do you think it will take for the next phase (the rest of us) ?
    I too have been told my V1 kit has been despatched. I suspect it will not have the bits for the 3d scanner, so I am excited at the prospect of using it to print the Sardauscan 3d scanner parts. I have all the electronics (4 line lasers, HD webcam, stepper motor and driver board, Arduino). Really looking forward to it.

Technician
    it is likely that I will be the last to receive the v1 beta kit as it has to travel the world to get to me, anda ccordig to the tracking it is still in canada, and my guess at te route it will take gets to usa, then either europe/middle east/southeast asia/australia,or usa/japan/southeast asia/australia. either way it is likely to take longer than a week to get to me (without allowing for customs at each border crossing) with the customs 'inspections' it might take a couple of months to get to me

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    I don't have tracking for mine yet so I might be the last

I hope the software will be available soon. What a pity to have a Peachy Printer and no software to use it !
    And waiting for my printer, my dripping system is ready and I'd like to test it.

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    I'm pretty sure the current version of the software is available to download now, I'm sure Rylan will weigh in very soon with a link if it is.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chayat View Post
    I don't have tracking for mine yet so I might be the last
    No tracking # here either, though I'm in the same province as Rylan, so my shipping time should be very short.

I'm pretty sure the current version of the software is available to download now, I'm sure Rylan will weigh in very soon with a link if it is.
    The site doesn't shown anything, nor do the forums.

http://www.peachyprinter.com/#!get-started/en0zq

http://peachyprinter.ipbhost.com/index.php?/files/

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    That's excellent news.
    So, what's next ?
    The kickstarter was slated for Jul-Dec. That means everyone should have their kit by summer. If you backed for July delivery, you should get yours in Feb, I would assume. If you backed for Aug, I would expect March. Just depends on when you backed Peachy.

Peachy Printer Founder
    The software isn't on the website yet simply because of red tape around how we need to word our laser safety disclaimers, were currently getting advice on that,
    if you do get your printer before the download we can email you a "beta" copy of the software.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast