Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    It might just be me, but I've had much better results with my cooling fan with ABS. I've been able to get much better finishes from my FFCP.

Okay, a bit of update.
    20160108_183823.jpg

This is what i always get at the start of my print. I set up everything, i level everything when hot, i even stop the print at the start, and level the bed again just to be sure that its good, but still the same result. Any tips?

Another update:

It seemed like my bed was not levelled. I was trying as hard as i could but nothing happened. Yesterday i wanted to do some more levelling but i realized that my Z-axis switch just broke (i didnt do anything with that, simply bad quality) and i didnt get any spare ones, so i'm going to buy a proximity sensor.

The question is: what sensor should i buy? The company where i bought the printer sells this "upgrade" for 50$. What the hell? SN04-N NO , this is the sensor they are selling. Do you recommend this or another one?

EDIT: I have some expensive sensors (OMRON E2S, BES00KJ from Balluff). Where do i place them? What is the best place?
    Last edited by Whaitey; 01-11-2016 at 02:39 AM.

I would steer clear of the inductive sensors (the "upgrade") until you really get your printer under control.

Here is what 99% of the world uses as Endstops:

http://www.ultibots.com/endstop-microswitch/

They are great, simple, accurate switches. No reason to get all fancy with something that makes it more complicated for 2% more accuracy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123