Close

New thermoplastic for 3D printing

We are looking for a 3D printer to test different next generation polymers. We are looking for a printer where we can easily control feed rates and temperature. we need a printer that can work with very amount of filaments.
    Thank you for any help
    best.
    D.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by vexmatech View Post
    Flex PLA is ideal in applications where flexibility is key, such as handles or eyeglasses. This is done by introducing a rubberized element to reduce brittleness and increase flexibility. The natural surface of your polyamide model is perfect if you just want a physical model in your hands. The wide selection of available colors and translucencies and glossy-shiny feel often attract those who printing for display screen or small household utilizes.

Features

It's naturally transparent and can be colored to various degrees of translucency & opacity
    Also strong, and more rigid than other materials used in 3d printing
    Less warping or shrinking issues
    Ideal for small parts
    3d printing service india
    Your posts are bordering on spam - he asked what sort of printer would be good, he didn't ask what Flex filament is and how it works.

We are looking for a 3D printer to test different next generation polymers. We are looking for a printer where we can easily control feed rates and temperature. we need a printer that can work with very amount of filaments.
    Thank you for any help
    best.
    D.
    I recommend a flashforge or similar crappy clone. You want to test new filaments - don't spend too much. Buy a sub-standard CTC printer for $500 and run it into the ground, that's what I'm doing.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    plus if it works on a replicator clone - the odds are it'll work on every other printer as well.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Any printer with Sailfish can have temps and speeds adjusted on the fly.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    What's a next generation polymer? We can already print everything we've tried, from FilaFlex to PEEK.

I recommend the prusa I3,We have tried with several type of filament.The performance is so good as far.