Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Student
    You want something to protect the heated bed and there are plenty of options. I have tried kapton which is great for abs - look for sheets, more expensive, but the rolls can be hard to work with. You can also get sheets of blue on amazon, one sheet covers the entire bed - again, easy to manage. I'm using PET with a glass bed on one machine, I like it - likely going to be going that way for all my machines.

You will destroy what ever you put on the heated bed - I do it often as prints can stick very well.

Best filament? Stick with one brand, try it, like a half a roll, if you like it, buy a bunch of it. I like eSun stuff, want to try the cheap $15/spool stuff from microcenter, but have too much filament now to be in a buying mode.

Try this link:

http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...-Creator-forum

Basically, you have a flashforge creator pro.

And finally, everyone has their opinion of what will work, none of them will be the same.

The 91% is available in the first aid isle. Not sure if it is online.
    The kapton take has been a pain in my butt so now I am just using blue painters tape and it works great.
    Allow the bed to cool before removal of project.
    Just remember that the bed must be level.

Like in real estate......location, location, location!!!
    In 3D printing........level, level, level!!!!!
    A 3D printer with a bed that is not level will creat a bunch of issues and you will be chasing your tail around and around.

Engineer-in-Training
    What's the size of locking nuts to replace the wingnuts that level the platform?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12