Greetings Good Print People of the Web,

My name is Zak, and for the past eight months I have been developing a high performance glass resin tray compatible with the Formlabs Form1/+1 SLA 3D printer. After much hard work the trays are now available for purchase. I'm very proud to introduce the Z-Vat to the Formlabs community!

I believe my tray will be a significant optimization to your machine and workflow. The design is more durable, easier to clean and provides a longer PDMS life. No more throwing away resin tanks! In addition to being easier to use, the tanks can provide improved print quality- My beta testers reported the best prints they'd ever produced on their machines.

To see all features, plus testimonials and ordering information, please see my website- www.zvatindustries.com. I'm happy to offer free shipping in the US until the New Year as a thank you to my first customers.

If you'd like more background on the design there is a very long discussion on the Formlabs forum documenting the Z-Vat's evolution. http://forum.formlabs.com/t/glass-tank/4171

Lastly, if you are moving on to a Form2 in the near future I hope to produce a glass tray for it as well. If you'd like to be contacted when it is available email me at zvatindustries -at- gmail.com or sign up on my website, I will add you to the wait list.

Happy printing and Happy New Year!

Zak

Z-Vat Industries

P.S.- If it's not obvious, please note that the Z-Vat is an aftermarket accessory product and is not manufactured, endorsed, or authorized by Formlabs Inc. for use on the Form 1/1+. Sales of such aftermarket products are between dealer and purchaser and are not authorized by Formlabs Inc.

unnamed-5.jpg