Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My solution... i print with a raft every single time never fails...It doesn't stick to the bed I tried one print without a raft so many times I gave up. I changed the z offset in s3d from .25 to -.35 in .05 increments just in case I was off with my leveling had no success even tried glues tick with these attempts. I'm still doing 30% first layer speed maybe that is why. An adhesive was not needed in repg to start and get the prints sticking I don't know why using another program would require an adhesive other then setting being different. Rather frustrating going to a $140 software to fight to get print success.
    I also have a makersome Glass kit coming because people rave about the glass beds

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    I never had any problems printing ABS on the stock blue (buildtac like) bed material with S3D, it stuck ridiculously well, so well in fact I switch to glass and hairspray.. :-) Mine is an early 2015 FFCP unit.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by JNeim View Post
    My solution... i print with a raft every single time never fails...It doesn't stick to the bed I tried one print without a raft so many times I gave up. I changed the z offset in s3d from .25 to -.35 in .05 increments just in case I was off with my leveling had no success even tried glues tick with these attempts. I'm still doing 30% first layer speed maybe that is why. An adhesive was not needed in repg to start and get the prints sticking I don't know why using another program would require an adhesive other then setting being different. Rather frustrating going to a $140 software to fight to get print success.
    I also have a makersome Glass kit coming because people rave about the glass beds
    Raft is not a solution, it is a crutch...

Kansas I know it's not but nothing I seem to do be doing is helping... I'll try to go from 30% to 20% on the next print to see if it works.

Same results here. Getting decent prints now but the not with raft. Stock blue bed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12