Close

Courses in 3D printing technology

Hi Folks

wondering if any college (In USA or Canada) offering courses in 3D Printing technology ?.

I have some experience with CAD software's (AutoCAD, Autodesk-Inventor, solid works)-

I am currently out of work & looking to change my career to find a job

Thanks in Advance

Regards

I dont know that either... I think i may offer to volunteer my time to teach a class at a technical college nearby if they want me too. Keep my skills sharp.

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    I don't think there's a university offering 3d printing technology as a course as of the moment. The courses closest to 3d printing technology are: Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Additive Manufacturing. Look for a university that offers that course or at least, related to that.

Some engineering schools in France have that. Especially Arts et Métiers Paristech.

There was a lost wax casting project with 3d printed wax models back in 2004 as a hands on workshop.

checking online & found this link - I tried to find something in Canada but looks like we don't have official course in 3D Printing

University in Texas Launches 3D Printing Certification Courses
    http://3dprint.com/10615/3d-printing-courses/

anyone has experience about such course - what are chances getting job after completing this course.

I have Degree in Mechanical Engg ,worked as CAD-Technologist, some xperience working with AutoCAD/Inventor&Solidworks
    I can invest max 1 to 2 years in further study to upgrade my career - can't afford more .

any suggestion/Advice ?

Thanks