Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Engineer
    Last edited by Mjolinor; 12-06-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    That my Friend, is Awesome!

One more question, does your settings change for printing a certain material after installing the all metal hot end? Or did they stay the same? I'm talking like temp and extrusion miltiplyer setting.

Thanks!

I haven't changed any of the print settings since installing the new hot end. I haven't noticed a difference in prints before and after changing the hotend (which is a good thing).

I decided to buy some. I installed them no problem and am printing right now. So far no problems. After I do some more printing I'll post here if I notice any difference. Right now I'm glad I don't have to worry about ptfe tubes anymore!

Been printing all day yesterday, and started a long print today. So far I've had no problems with these all metal hot ends. Everything seems to be printing the same. I'm very happy with them so far. No more Teflon Tube to worry about. If I do run into a problem in the future, I'll post here. But I dont foresee any problems.

I just installed this last week and so far it is printing great. I am running my first print using some Hatchbox Black PETG at 245c.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    What thermal paste did you guys use?

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    What thermal paste did you guys use?
    Mine came with the thermal paste. I don't remember the brand.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Ok, Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast