Close

Problems to print with Semiflex (Ninjaflex) - HELP!

Hello everyone!

I have problems to print items with semi flex. Usually it stopped printing when the item is already 80 or 90 percent done and only once, it worked completely.
    2015-12-03 18.34.15.jpg (the only successful print so far)

I have a Mendel Max 3 printer,
    2015-12-09 21.22.36.jpg
    have that material: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TBQMN86/ref=biss_dp_t_asn - Ninjaflex 3DSF001175 SemiFlex 3D Printing Filament, 0.50 kg Spool, 1.75 mm Diameter, Snow

and used that setting
    2015-12-09 20.41.21.jpg

Maybe someone has more knowledge about dealing with that kind of material. I really need help about that, any advice could be helpful in order to get finally successful prints, always and not only sometimes. Like I said in the beginning, after a while it just stops printing, no materials comes anymore. Maybe I have to change sth. about the speed?

Best

Levor!

What was the Actual nozzle Temp ?
    I've read that 220 C is best for Ninjaflex,
    but I've not tried it yet .

You may need to monitor the nozzle temp with an external digital thermometer,
    with thermocouple-probe,
    if the printer's indicated temp is not correct.
    Last edited by EagleSeven; 12-10-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    We have found regular ninjaflex easier to print with than semiflex. Ninjaflex uses the same gcode settings as ABS, but higher prime/unprime values on the heads.