Close

zano kickstarter fail

https://www.change.org/p/ivan-reedma...-biggest-fraud
    Things are starting to take a turn in the kickstarting world, and projects that aren't completed are coming under scrutiny.

I believe in the peachy printer, think it's a fantastic idea.
    Please do an update specifically addressing how the parts/packaging/shipping etc is going. I think it's important to show that this project is still alive and viable.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Another person on the commented on the last update asking for the same thing....

".....I humbly request that your updates be changed from monthly to bi-weekly, and that we can all hear about how the production and assembly is progressing in your next update. Please consider this request."
    Brian McFadden

Peachy Printer Founder
    Updates are something we do specifically for backers and the community, so that means you can have updates on whatever you want! They are just for you guys.
    Comments like this arnt just taken seriously, they are acted on.

We have been busy setting up a facility to produce and pack peachy printers in, This work is very recent so we couldent have done an update on it months ago
    but now that the work is almost done, and we have comments like yours, There are 4 updates being planed right now on production and packing.
    Thanks for posting, your comments are often the guidance I need to keep this company going in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Updates are something we do specifically for backers and the community, so that means you can have updates on whatever you want! They are just for you guys.

We have been busy setting up a facility to produce and pack peachy printers in, This work is very recent so we couldent have done an update on it months ago
    but now that the work is almost done, and we have comments like yours, There are 4 updates being planed right now on production and packing.
    Thanks for posting, your comments are often the guidance I need to keep this company going in the right direction.
    Thanks for reading it in the way it was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post

And yet no update. I don't think "acted on" means what you think it means.

Can't wait to see those updates!

Perhaps this idea will help to post updates more frequently: if there is no time to make long fancy video and long blog post with lots of photos, just record short video where you talk 20-60 seconds about what happened for last 2-3 weeks, write short blog post and that's it. Project is already funded, and first shipments are (hopefully) happen soon, so I think at this point people are more interested in more frequent updates. Every 2-3 weeks perhaps. Even if there is not much new to say, not much is better than nothing. Anyway, I'm sure Peachy team is very busy almost every day, and at least some progress already happened, so there is should be more than enough info for at least short update.

Quote Originally Posted by /dev/null View Post
    Perhaps this idea will help to post updates more frequently: if there is no time to make long fancy video and long blog post with lots of photos, just record short video where you talk 20-60 seconds about what happened for last 2-3 weeks, write short blog post and that's it. Project is already funded, and first shipments are (hopefully) happen soon, so I think at this point people are more interested in more frequent updates. Every 2-3 weeks perhaps. Even if there is not much new to say, not much is better than nothing. Anyway, I'm sure Peachy team is very busy almost every day, and at least some progress already happened, so there is should be more than enough info for at least short update.
    The update they did, was perfect! Good suggestion. Just show some pictures of stuff happening. I was just afraid it was becoming stagnant.