I have a Makerfarm 8" i3v I have not used it all summer as had other things going and it was printing fine then. I decided to dust it off and see what I could do during the winter on a couple of projects. I asked it to print a calibration cube and it did a fair job up until I went to remove it right after printing and it did not want me to remove it. I waited long enough for it to cool and cleaned it off. Then I decided to ask it to print a couple of other projects that I had already on the card. Figured it printed them before it would be a great test to get rid of the end of the filament I had since it has been on the machine since last winter. Sure thought it would just go through the machine fine, but no, it just ground a spot in the filament and stopped feeding part the way through the print. Ever since I can get it to start printing if I cut off the bad part of the filament, and then re-feed it. I have taken the extruder apart and made sure it was clean and everything was moving that should. I can get it to start to print, I can see the hobbed bolt turning but when it starts not printing it is too late, it has already started to eat the filament. What is wrong with this thing? Any ideas?