Hello...

I bought a CTC duall extruder 3D printer on ebay and I'm having some problems... I'm using makerware 3.8 software and sailfish 7.7 and I'm not able to set temperature... i choose on the soft. extruder temp. 220 and bed temp. 90, i send all to print i see on the printer lcd all starting to warm up but the extruder shows always 230 / 230 the bend shows 110/110. is this correct? Shouldn't it show extruder temp. 220/230 and bed 90/110?
Also also tried print from SD card same thing....

Also in can print PLA using the standard profile of makerware but i get clogs...cant pring using high profile it doesent stick to the bed (using glass bed) tried using heated bed... and no heated bed also same things... tested temp of 200... 210... 220... with 230 it sticks to the bed but because its too hot the pla is very soft and the print is very bad...

Mods done... only glass bed for now...

Also... when i select home position the extruder goes all the way to back and right side off the printing bed... is that normal?!

Sorry for all the questions but im a newbie on 3d printing and i dont know what to what to expect...

Thanks in advance.