Close

Student

Creative Alloy LLC, Molding and Casting - MoldingAndCasting.com

First, hello. I'm Bryan Sides, I go by RedShoe here and I run Creative Alloy LLC. I've been in the special effects industry for movies and tv for over 20 years. In that time, I've learned to mold and cast parts with the highest degree of quality. Quality that's good enough to go on posters to advertise multi-million dollar films.

So you have your 3D printed part, now what? Now let me help you mold it and cast it. With parts replication, you can give your creations out as gifts, or better yet, you can send these molded and cast pieces to potential buyers and manufacturers for mass production, sales and profits. All of that is possible, but you'll need to mold and cast it first. Purchasing agents and manufacturers, want to see a finished product, not a really neat 3D print. They're not as creative as you and me so they don't see the big picture. Let me help you create an actual finished piece ready for mass production.

Molding and casting can be a tedious, costly and messy process. Let me handle all of that for you. From one copy to thousands of copies, I can help you produce and mass replicate anything you need in a wide variety of materials. I've been working in conjunction with the guys at Creature Effects Inc. they have an incredible 3D printing machine there. It can produce super fine detail with very little clean up required. I've been molding and casting parts for them for a couple of years now, and I'm ready to venture out and find more work. I find solace in the process that most tend to find frustrating. I enjoy it.

Thanks for reading and I hope to post some images here soon, in the meantime, stop by my site and feel free to contact me regarding any molding or casting questions you may have.

http://MoldingAndCasting.com

Student
    Here's an image of casts I did for Evoxe Labs. It's a display base for vape pens so they could be sold in retail stores.

IMG_3927.jpgIMG_3935.jpg