Close

Student

About the Additive Disruption Summit

New relationships and indispensable insights will be forged at Infocast’s breakthrough Additive Disruption Summit. A cohesive focus on the interrelationship of business models, strategic impacts, technology status, IP and finance sets this event apart, and builds on Infocast’s highly successful October 2013 Additive/Aerospace Summit. Covering all markets, from high-end industrial to biomedical, to consumer/retail, this forum will provide the once in- a-lifetime opportunity to leverage a technology with dizzying growth and global scope. Do not miss this event!

Seems interesting. Is this mostly for business and investors? Or can regular Joes like me attend too?

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall_of_Famer View Post
    Seems interesting. Is this mostly for business and investors? Or can regular Joes like me attend too?
    Anyone interested in this industry/topic may attend.

Banned
    Wish I could make it to San Fran then. How many people are you guys planning for?

I have a buddy out in Fresno who may want to attend. I will pass the link along to him.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSox2013 View Post
    Wish I could make it to San Fran then. How many people are you guys planning for?

I have a buddy out in Fresno who may want to attend. I will pass the link along to him.
    Thank you for forwarding the link! We are expecting around 70-100 attendees for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by InfocastEvents View Post
    Thank you for forwarding the link! We are expecting around 70-100 attendees for this event.
    I hope the initial turn out was as expected. Is there any way to access transcripts or videos of the speakers? I am mostly interested in hearing what Mark Cola from Sigma Labs had to say in his presentation. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by r0und3r View Post
    I hope the initial turn out was as expected. Is there any way to access transcripts or videos of the speakers? I am mostly interested in hearing what Mark Cola from Sigma Labs had to say in his presentation. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi r0und3r,

Unfortunately, any presentation materials at the event are reserved for attendees only and we do not record the presentations. Our apologies.