I recently purchased http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Singl...276966631.html
Since i got it , it has been nothing but problems. Im really starting to belive that I got totally ripped off and this printer is crap. First things first, I am a totally newbie. I bought this for me and my kids to learn stuff on , I do rc airplanes and such and thought it would be nice to make some small parts. My wife and kids wanted to make simple things like nic nacs. Anyway.

So tonight after my 3rd night of staying up late working and tweaking this dumb thing , the hotend clogged. I disassembled it just like the guide says. (came with a guide) It was clogged very bad , im assuming i put the temp too high. ( was trying to print at 215 c ) I had to dissassemble the entire hotend and eventually had to drill. I checked hole diameter and choose a small enough bit. Now filament wont go thru it and im pretty sure its all sorts of fubar. I have no clue how to possibley save it.

Im really frustrated with the whole thing. It was meant to have something cool to do with the kids , but all its done is cost me 250 bucks and 4 days of my life. I got 1 test print , a half failed green lantern ring and one leg for spool holder thats too small, printed. I dont have the money to buy another printer. So if anybody could possibly help me get it running as cheap as possible , or just go ahead and tell me im screwed. Either way , i need some guidence.

So I hope someone can help.... thanks for reading