Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dsans1 View Post
    Yes, already submitted. The website isn't very clear, but maybe the software is only running on Windows 7? ...

Thanks for trying.
    possible.
    i'm running it on windows 8 installed on Macbook pro and Bootcamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugues View Post
    possible.
    i'm running it on windows 8 installed on Macbook pro and Bootcamp.
    Then it is something else, because I tried it on a Windows 8 machine and ran into the same error. I'll just have to wait for them to respond.

Dominik is working on the problem. Looks like an update to Windows broke the installer and I'm just the lucky one to have run into it first.

Quote Originally Posted by dsans1 View Post
    Dominik is working on the problem. Looks like an update to Windows broke the installer and I'm just the lucky one to have run into it first.
    It was a problem with windows driver signing breaking the installer - fixed it! Thanks for quickly reporting it and already trying out different options, helped solving it faster.
    Cheers, Dominik

Hi guys,
    I just bought the Sintratec kit from a company that was not using it as much as they hoped. It came in, I tried a couple of prints, and I must admit that I am quite disappointed with the software.

It would really help, if the "powder setup" tool calculated at least a rough height of the powder required. There is certain amount of powder used during the preparation proces, and some powder used during the cooldown + there is some powder required for the print itself.
    The tool does not display any of these values, which has led me couple of times to completely deplete the powder and then the blade starts pushing against the insulation fabric, untill it blocks the movement entirely.

I understand that there is no height sensor in the powder tank, but it would be quite easy to put in just a little help - display the height the right side has lowered - you can even require it to be reseted first. Then showing the minimal recommended powder stack height should be pretty easy - powder for preparing the bed + powder required for the cooldown + height of the print + some reserve.

Also, the system failed to print and/or preheat multiple times on me, without any indication of error. It says preheating ... 1:30 minutes, the whole time it looks ok, but then I come back to the printer, and it says idle.
    All this time I thought that there are no errors, but looking more closely today, I relized, the strange text regarding errors and warnings is a button, that displays a popup window. It would be great, if the system realised that THERE ARE errors and warnings to display, and at least made the button in a different color, if not displaying the number and a list of the errors itself.

Lastly, I just came to a failed print, tried to display the errors and warnings, but all it gave me was this :

Warning 80 - description not available
    Warning 81 - description not available
    Warning 82 - description not available
    Warning 87 - description not available

I've been trying to google these, but with no luck.

It would be great if there was some kind of description, as this does not help me much..

Thanks for any feedback on these..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12