Usually I design small miniatures, really small miniatures like the green men in the front of the first image.
So I found it a challenge to do something larger, like those Ogres. They are about 54 mm instead of the usual 6 to 7mm.
The models are mounted on acrylic glass for gaming purposes. I haven't glued them on yet, but used a kind of blue tac. So when you notice some grey blobs at the feet, just ignore them.

The models are printed on a B9Creator at 50xy, 25z. I used two different resins B9-Black and SpotA-HT. The latter one with some additional pigment. Once primed, you can't see the difference between the two. I startet out with 30xy, 30z, but one single model per print run, was just not enough. I tried 50xy/25z which allows 3 models per print run. There is a slight difference in quality, but once painted, it is really difficult to spot. To print a set of three miniatures takes between 5 and 6 hours, depending on miniature's pose and resin.
A mix of models in B9-Black.

If you think all Ogres look alike, don't feel bad. They really do. There are only 4 different poses and 4 different faces for the privates. Some pieces of armor have been thrown in for the illusion of variety.
The officers have unique faces so.

I find the design of large models quite different from designing small ones. I'm not sure that I should find that surprising.
As always as soon as I see them painted, I can see some design deficiencies, I didn't spot before.
The knobby knees on the first set of kneeling warriors, lack of detail on epaulettes and the sleeves. I should have worked more with folds and creases. At least one of the faces it too ... whatever.
Those have to be booked as missed opportunities, because I need the miniatures for a tournament and I do not have the time to redo them. But as Arnie said "I'll be back".