Close

Online 3D print service

Hi to all who read this,

I am here to introduce my crowdfunding project on indiegogo to help us raise funds to provide these service to people who otherwise don't have access to the machines any other way along with people that just want someone else that has got the time to maybe use the machines they can have access to.

here is a introduction from the campaign page:

My name is Scott and I am the Director of Scalda LTD. I have a background in computer software and hardware and this start-up is the next step in my life.

This campaign is to raise enough money to get the 3d printing service up and running and hopefully if it raises enough and goes beyond maybe we can do stretch goals with extra perks to help fund the laser cutting service.

Anyway I have been trying to locate somewhere to print and cut designs that I have made for the last year and a half, but short of joining a make-space and waiting around to be given the training so I can use their equipment and then finding the time to go and use the equipment, it just wasn't an option for me. Along with the other companies that i have contacted which turned out to be either too expensive or the company won’t do one-off items for me, I decided that I would create a company that will provide these services to people and companies.

This start up is important to me due to my young family as I would like them, and children like them, along with anyone else to be able to have access to a service that will allow everyone to have their designs come to life and have them delivered without any major waiting around, without the need for training and no outlay for their own equipment.

If you have any questions please post them here and i will answer them and also post them to the campaign page so other people can read them.

So please have a read and let me know what you think

Kind regards

Scalda LTD
    Last edited by scaldaltd; 02-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.