Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ??? Our CTC does Not have any Teflon-tubes in nozzles or anywhere in extruder assembly,
    So, I don't understand what you are asking about?

I have seen some Guide-tubes, for other printers, that attach the heat-blocks to extruder assembly, with Teflon inserts.
    But I have read that they cause problems, and tubes without Teflon are better.
    Those are Not in nozzles.

Those nozzles, that I sent you the eBay link for, should fit.

Student
    EagleSeven,
    I'm receiving the email notification that your responding but I can not find your new post on this forum.
    In my last post I should have said that most of the teflon tube slides up into the extruder metal tube and about 1/4 inch of it fits into the top of the nozzle.
    My extruders need this teflon tube, I've tried without them and had a mess you would not believe.
    I did not get the URL to the eBay site. I have been "out of touch" for awhile. I had surgery on my left eye for a detached retina and it's slowed me down a bit..
    Thanks,
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    EagleSeven,
    I'm receiving the email notification that your responding but I can not find your new post on this forum.
    In my last post I should have said that most of the teflon tube slides up into the extruder metal tube and about 1/4 inch of it fits into the top of the nozzle.
    My extruders need this teflon tube, I've tried without them and had a mess you would not believe.
    I did not get the URL to the eBay site. I have been "out of touch" for awhile. I had surgery on my left eye for a detached retina and it's slowed me down a bit..
    Thanks,
    Don
    I think you need to change to 'Hybrid' display mode, to see all messages.
    replies can go Off in different directions on this forum and some are Lost if not on correct display mode.
    It's very Strange, this is first forum website I've seen do different Paths like that !

Okay, so your extruder assembly must be made completely different than ours !
    Sorry, I can Not help with that design .
    Except that I've read that the ones with Teflon-tube insert are Not the best design.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12