Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reviews of Poetry Infinity: the fastest 3D printer

Hi guys!
    Nice to meet you!
    I finally received my Poetry Infinity Ira3D, I ordered this 3D printer because I was attracted by the opinions on the web: the 3D printer fastest in the world! It 'a splinter!
    My collection of 3D printers is not very wide, a Poetry2 (always by Ira3D, why I trust in this italian company) and a Ultimaker, but I was blown away for the Poetry Infinity and I really have to bring back my review of this 3D printer .

• Considering my needs (I'm a perfectionist make) her resolution at 15 microns is a godsend, and the Infinity has the ability to print even without needing the post processing
    • Fast: 400 mm / s speed: 9,000 mm /s , maximum acceleration achieved without problems, and this is fundamental for me because I get tired easily and I would have to wait once in my hands my beautiful object finished and perfect! Title's speed with which the Poetry Infinity print perfect items I was blown away, absolutely positive opinion, super!
    • Change of steel nozzles easy
    • Double kit: for speed and for precision
    • Many materials to be printed
    • Double extruder (which is good), also prints two materials together
    • Print volume large, for my needs I would say okay
    • Design: well, nice, maybe you could do something more but anyway, is the quality of stampa3D that counts, right?
    • Some problems the first time for switch the speed kit to precision kit (5 minutes and not 50 seconds)
    • Customer service: not tested yet, I will tell you my opinion as soon as I decide to contact them

Online there are so many reviews about 3d printers and lately so much online magazine speak about the fatest 3d printer in the world, anyway, I don't know if the Poetry Infinity is the most fast 3D printer in the world, but she has a great quality, thath's for sure!

This printer now just vaulted to the top of my list.... That speed is insane... can you print at 200-400mm/s and still maintain good quality?
    That would be amazing for me.
    however, on their website i cant order one,and the links on the infinity page are broken.

Does their bowden setup still allow flexible filaments?

WHat is the cost of the infinity?

Other printer makes can be made to 'Go That Fast',
    and will print with travel speed set that Fast,
    but travel speed and actual Printing speeds are Not the same thing.
    So, need to determine exactly what they mean ??

High speeds add extra Shock-force to mechanical components,
    which will shorten the life and can cause other Stress related problems.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSeven View Post
    Other printer makes can be made to 'Go That Fast',
    and will print with travel speed set that Fast,
    but travel speed and actual Printing speeds are Not the same thing.
    So, need to determine exactly what they mean ??

High speeds add extra Shock-force to mechanical components,
    which will shorten the life and can cause other Stress related problems.
    shows printing speeds of 400mms, travel of 1100mm/s and 900mm/s accel

...none of the links to 'read more' actually work on their website.. that's totally not suspicious at all.....

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    until i see a video of ANY printer going over 100mm/s it's all just hot air.

And does anyone actually believe this post wasn't started by a company employee ?

it totally looks suspicious... however there are youtube videos showing it printing..perhaps those are BS too...
    id love it if it was real though

over 100mm/s isn't that hard, there are printers on the market that exceed that pretty easily.. but the claims made here are kinda nuts. 400mm/s printing would require a -seriously- strong extruder pushing plastic -very- fast.

I can't find any videos, information, or reviews on it.. just a couple of another model they make.

Student
    woow, that's fully crazy when you can print at 200-400 mm/s,.. I'll note it in my list. But, i want to watch it first, i'll search it on you tube, and share it to you guys if i find it.

Hi Duringinhawk,
    nice to meet you! Thanks for your reporting about our website, we found this post today and we are available for solving any problems; about the order by the website: is now available here:http://ira3d.com/shop/poetry-infinity/
    If you are interested about the Poetry Infinity you can write at: sales@ira3d.com or call at +39 032281740 and we will be happy to help
    About price: the price of Poetry Infinity is 2.389

Please feel free to ask any information
    Team Ira3D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast