Close

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse

Modeling a simple part in FreeCAD

Student
    Add T3X on Google+

Tried it, didn't work for me

I Tried it but are more a fan from Blender
    I can do almost anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by T3X View Post
    I Tried it but are more a fan from
    I can do almost anything with it.
    Hello T3X! I hope you will fine I just want to say, same like you I'm also beginner but I know practice makes the perfect if once it's not worked well then you should try again. I hope it will work for you and give you a good response

will this part actually print out to be 20mm? I've taken STL files an imported them into CURA only to have them import super huge and had to be scaled down within ..... If I use freecad will that part keep it's dimensions when I slice and print?

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    Great going, Davo! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the finish product and hopefully you'll have your model printed physically!

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    I find that ABS shrinks about 1% after it has printed, so I scaled it to 1.01 in Repetrel, and it printed at 20mm on a side.