Close

Page 49 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Technician
    I see what you mean but I gave up on those adapters since they were so wrongly sized and don't actually fit properly on the Qidi Tech (only FF I assume). I am surprised they fit for you. Can you take a picture of your setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Just get a little bit of Gorrilla Tape and use little strips to attach the forks on shim to the slide barrels.

Technician
    Does anyone know how to control the LED light in the Qidi Tech? I assume there's only one light which is the white one on the top front inside of the case. For me it seems like it's always white but I see in the menu there are options to turn on and off the light and to set color. I've tried both of these settings and they don't seem to do anything.

Does anyone know what type of nozzle these machines have? going to experiment with some of the abrasive proto pasta filaments but want to have a spare on hand.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JN3D View Post
    Does anyone know what type of nozzle these machines have? going to experiment with some of the abrasive proto pasta filaments but want to have a spare on hand.
    Mk10 .4mm nozzle

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Mk10 .4mm nozzle
    Thanks, considering its a dual extruder so height is crucial will all mk10 nozzles be the same height? is there some adjustability in the machine? anything else to look out for in replacing a nozzle?

hey guys. just got my qidi!

I downloaded the simplify3d software but am having trouble locating the printer!

Also what model should I choose? I chose FF pro and nada.

Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the club. Select Flashforge Creator Pro, from their you can save your own profiles.
    did you try out PLA? if so, do you have a basic entry setting for the FF settings?

thanks a lot!

Pete

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by JN3D View Post
    Thanks, considering its a dual extruder so height is crucial will all mk10 nozzles be the same height? is there some adjustability in the machine? anything else to look out for in replacing a nozzle?
    Yes MK10 nozzles should be the same height. You adjust your hot block/nozzles with the tube connected to them in the cold block.If your going to print with abrasive filaments you may want to look into theses.http://www.micro-swiss.com/#!product...e-cece31e3ba6f

Technologist
    Add KludgeGuru on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by onewickedsvt View Post
    did you try out PLA? if so, do you have a basic entry setting for the FF settings?

thanks a lot!

Pete
    Yup, printed with ABS and PLA. From the Simplify 3d defaults you will want to lower the extruder temperature for PLA to 200-205C. The bed temp should be around 50-60C.

If you have any print quality issues check out their troubleshooting page:
    https://www.simplify3d.com/support/p...oubleshooting/

guys I am having a hard time or rather no luck whatsoever getting simplify 3d connect to the printer!

I get fail to connect message over and over!

Page 49 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast