Close

Page 331 of 411 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4110
    Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Syd
    You've probably seen this already. DaDave is rocking on!
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1779274
    Yea, I was mostly working off of DaDaves stuff.
    That project on a major hold though. Probably gonna end up selling my machine to fix the wife's car.
    Been a series of unfortunate events that has left us pretty broke for a bit.

That looks bad ass.
    I'm still debating building your monitoring add-on, I am not used to Arduino gear yet. I use mostly RPi and Nuc systems for projects.
    I like the setup you have from the case to the mounting system. Nice work.

I'm going to go check Benchy now. It's been done a while but I was letting it cool.
    My PrintBite is still not settled and here yet.

Hey anyone have a reliable supplier for screws, bolts and nuts commonly used in many of the different types of projects I've seen?
    I live very rural so my choices are slim. I've ordered a few kits online but they are usually lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    The cube looks pretty good to me!

Took a picture of the printer running at night with my LCD Night Shade (black) covering the front panel LCD. The lights are also off via the on/off switch I wired into the lighting system.

Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Success at last. The dual duct fan helped a ton.
    Now I will try a bit larger project in PLA/PHA.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Super Moderator
    Very nice!! What is the color/filament and no wise-cracks about color or I'll throw another model ship at you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    Success at last. The dual duct fan helped a ton.
    Now I will try a bit larger project in PLA/PHA.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

LOL, It is black Meltink PLA/PHA. I was in bed so the color looks odd in the pics. It is a nice black that is for sure. I also have the dark green PLA/PHA from Meltink as well. I have to buy some more though as the only other PLA I have is the orange from QIDI which for some reason is really brittle after printing even after baking.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Very nice!! What is the color/filament and no wise-cracks about color or I'll throw another model ship at you!!
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Engineer
    LOL, It is black Meltink PLA/PHA. I was in bed so the color looks odd in the pics. It is a nice black that is for sure. I also have the dark green PLA/PHA from Meltink as well. I have to buy some more though as the only other PLA I have is the orange from QIDI which for some reason is really brittle after printing even after baking.
    Based upon the pix I would never have guessed that the filament color was black. LED lighting?

Yeah, LED from the Camera and the tablet it was sitting on.
    It is a nice black. I will take a normal pic when my wife gets home and I am not wrangling my 1 yr old son. He is pure energy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Based upon the pix I would never have guessed that the filament color was black. LED lighting?
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Super Moderator
    It looks gold!

Technician
    Alright, so based on everyone's recommendations I convinced myself to get S3D. One small problem with the dual extractor wizard.

You can see my preview in the attached picture.

Capture.JPG

You're seeing the 'active toolhead'. So, I should have a dual color print. However, I don't have one. I've got all one color - specifically from my right head.

Any idea what I've got wrong?

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    Alright, so based on everyone's recommendations I convinced myself to get S3D. One small problem with the dual extractor wizard.

You can see my preview in the attached picture.

Capture.JPG

You're seeing the 'active toolhead'. So, I should have a dual color print. However, I don't have one. I've got all one color - specifically from my right head.

Any idea what I've got wrong?
    It's hard to guess, but based on the number of times that I've goofed it up, in the step where you select both processes it is very easy to miss checking the proper box.

Do all of your set up and then make sure the print looks like what you want in the preview. Select the option to show the active tool head and go through the print. You should see both tool heads becoming active and printing their respective colors.

Page 331 of 411 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast