Close

Page 275 of 411 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Good luck buddy!!

Post some pics if all goes well ya.
    Not a great pic but the print is ok. 20 X 20 X 20 cube 1 shell. I am back where I started with the height off by .1mm and the sell thickness off a little but I think not bad at about .43-.45 I would like it a little closer to .4 but I am happy to be back at this stage.

Flexion is making a great effort to really tweak this out to perfect. I want to apologize on here to them also for my frustration. Have had great conversations with them today.

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Not a great pic but the print is ok. 20 X 20 X 20 cube 1 shell. I am back where I started with the height off by .1mm and the sell thickness off a little but I think not bad at about .43-.45 I would like it a little closer to .4 but I am happy to be back at this stage.

Flexion is making a great effort to really tweak this out to perfect. I want to apologize on here to them also for my frustration. Have had great conversations with them today.
    Yea! Back in the party W.
    Have you figured out what caused the issue with the belts?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Yea! Back in the party W.
    Have you figured out what caused the issue with the belts?
    No, other than just time on the machine and maybe some stretch. I don't know but they don't seem to have broken.

Engineer
    No, other than just time on the machine and maybe some stretch. I don't know but they don't seem to have broken.
    Wondering what might be done to avoid a similar experience. Any suggestions? Things to check or tighten?

Super Moderator
    Here is a new issue. The item in the pic where it is circled is supposed to be flat. What you see is an indentation that has some how formed. It should not be there but even stranger is the second part printing next to it is doing the same thing! It is like part of the opening shifted way over and left a shadow.

I have never printed two at once so maybe that is it and it didn't slice ok.

QIDI machine, S3D pretty default settings for PLA.

Thanks for any thoughts.

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    Here is a new issue. The item in the pic where it is circled is supposed to be flat. What you see is an indentation that has some how formed. It should not be there but even stranger is the second part printing next to it is doing the same thing! It is like part of the opening shifted way over and left a shadow.

I have never printed two at once so maybe that is it and it didn't slice ok.

QIDI machine, S3D pretty default settings for PLA.

Thanks for any thoughts.
    I am assuming there is nothing that looks remotely like that anywhere in the preview? It's gotta be in the slicer, but what the heck is it doing and why?

275 Pages Read!! Started 4 Days ago when i ordered my printer..... Still none the Wiser.

Cant wait to get started...

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorbitz View Post
    275 Pages Read!! Started 4 Days ago when i ordered my printer..... Still none the Wiser.

Ha! Welcome. You'll fit right in.

Any relation to Snorlax? The kids are chasing one around the neighborhood.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I am assuming there is nothing that looks remotely like that anywhere in the preview? It's gotta be in the slicer, but what the heck is it doing and why?
    I went through the first layers of the slicer but didn't see anything. I have printed several of these but that was before the crash and new extruders but also only one at a time.
    Interesting thing is that this area is the exact outline of half the hole in the middle and is on both pieces. this is the same piece that is in yellow a few pages back.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorbitz View Post

WELCOME!!

It's good to read it all. this stuff will get frustrating and so will the machine but stick with it and read everything you can find.

The Simplify3D forums has a lot of good info and so does 3dhubs. And of course here!

Page 275 of 411 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast