Close

Page 249 of 411 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4110
    Engineer
    I've been noticing the variety of nozzle sizes available on Amazon under BIQU's store front. They had SS MK10 sizes from .2 thru .5 but only in qty 5 each. I didn't really want 5 of anything without trying it first. So I wrote them an email suggesting they provide an item with 1x .2mm, 1x .3mm, 2x .4mm, and 1x .5mm. for the same qty 5 price of $13. They wrote back in a few hours and said they would add the listing today. An hour later I received a second email from them with the amazon item listing number: www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUP983Q I've ordered one of the sets. Shipping is "almost immediate" but transit time via China Post is estimated at 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I've been noticing the variety of nozzle sizes available on Amazon under BIQU's store front. They had SS MK10 sizes from .2 thru .5 but only in qty 5 each. I didn't really want 5 of anything without trying it first. So I wrote them an email suggesting they provide an item with 1x .2mm, 1x .3mm, 2x .4mm, and 1x .5mm. for the same qty 5 price of $13. They wrote back in a few hours and said they would add the listing today. An hour later I received a second email from them with the amazon item listing number: www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUP983Q I've ordered one of the sets. Shipping is "almost immediate" but transit time via China Post is estimated at 3-4 weeks.
    Let us know of your findings but that is still of 5 for $12.98

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    That is awesome, gonna have to order me a set and play around with em.
    I am a little confused though...what is the one stamped 'BIQU' in the first pic. Guess ya get one of each and then a mystery nozzle lol.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by marcnaz View Post
    I posted the very first message in this thread/forum one year ago. I just wanted to say that I still have my printer. I use it regularly and am still very pleased with it. After a couple of minor issues which were fixed (Qidi folks sent replacement parts very quickly), I have had no problems.
    I noted that for a while I couldn't find them on Amazon (where I made my initial purchase) but looks like that is no longer the case. I was impressed to see that this thread has grown to nearly 2500 posts and lots of users. Thanks to those who have provided information and experiences about these printers!
    So we know who to blame confusing everyone in calling this a Replicator 2.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    That is awesome, gonna have to order me a set and play around with em.
    I am a little confused though...what is the one stamped 'BIQU' in the first pic. Guess ya get one of each and then a mystery nozzle lol.
    You get two .4mm nozzles.

Package Included:
    1*0.2mm MK10 Nozzle
    1*0.3mm MK10 Nozzle
    2*0.4mm MK10 Nozzle
    1*0.5mm MK10 Nozzle

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    Let us know of your findings but that is still of 5 for $12.98
    Wa wa waaa, just got my shipping notification and delivery date estimate for the set of nozzles. September 2. What the heck happened to August??? Sometimes China Post is sooo slooow. They must be shipping by whale boat.

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    So we know who to blame confusing everyone in calling this a Replicator 2.
    What I was thinking only you are the one who said it. Hahahah.

/High five.

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    What I was thinking only you are the one who said it. Hahahah.

/High five.
    Haha, is there any way he can rename the title of the first post like some forums allow?

Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    Haha, is there any way he can rename the title of the first post like some forums allow?
    I don't think this one allows it. I am finding so many forums these days that do not allow it and it sucks.

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Figures, it's a nice feature when available on other forums. I haven't started a thread on this one yet so I wouldn't be able to test it here myself.

Page 249 of 411 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast