Close

Page 23 of 411 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemeane View Post
    if you look back at my posts a few pages back, you got exactly what I got. It is the new frame etc with old extruder and motherboard. Just email them and talk to them with the QQ app and they will take care of you. You'll get an entire extruder assembly with cables and all you just have to remove the old one and the bottom plate and just plug stuff in. You will also get a new motherboard that also just screws and plugs into place. I too was worried about how hard it would be but it was a price of cake! And in the end you will have SO many extra parts expensive ones at that! Heck you could even sell them on eBay for a profit! Lol.
    I I hope you love the printer as much as we do!!!
    I didn't know about the QQ app I just emailed them.
    Who do you talk to there then. My emails with them was with an Audrey Miao
    She is very helpful. There emails where usually answered by the time I got up in the morning. That's when I realized the time difference.

Emily was my contact. Amazing person

Student
    Day 1 and order is in and shipped

keep you posted when I get it and what version

Engineer-in-Training
    Mine should get here Thursday the 25th.
    Will post version and whatnot soon as I figure out where all that info is.

Was wondering if anyone has ordered from this filament supplier?
    http://www.orbpolymer.com/ProductsList.asp

The prices seem good, and they are based in same state as me so shipping would be fast. Wondering as to the quality of their product.
    Also what temp is the PET material they sell at Orb printed at?

edit:
    What is best size glass plate for this machines stock buildplate??
    Last edited by Syd_Khaos; 02-22-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Mine should get here Thursday the 25th.
    Will post version and whatnot soon as I figure out where all that info is.

Was wondering if anyone has ordered from this filament supplier?
    http://www.orbpolymer.com/ProductsList.asp

The prices seem good, and they are based in same state as me so shipping would be fast. Wondering as to the quality of their product.
    Also what temp is the PET material they sell at Orb printed at?

edit:
    What is best size glass plate for this machines stock buildplate??

Look up Ohfila on Amazon. I buy from them. $14-$20 a roll and prine shipping!!!

also look up hatchbox.

I have ordered one too from the eBay store. The listing title '2016 The Newest QIDI TECH FDM 3D Printer with high quality upgraded motherboard' specifically mentions the latest equipment so we will see how it turns up.

The glass build plate I use is 9"x6" 1/4" thick. I use a couple of these at two corners to hold the glass https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:613685
    I've printed with Hatchbox and ESun. Both PLA and PETG from Amazon can't beat free 2 day shipping.
    I prefer PETG over ABS it's a high heat Filament. I print it at 230c and 70c bed.

Quote Originally Posted by g.gregory8 View Post
    I have ordered one too from the eBay store. The listing title '2016 The Newest QIDI TECH FDM 3D Printer with high quality upgraded motherboard' specifically mentions the latest equipment so we will see how it turns up.
    Mine said that as well. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by g.gregory8 View Post
    What is better about pteg?

Advantages of PETG: PETG is an excellent material which combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS. Odorless; Little shrinkage rate; hydrophobicity (Will not absorb water and as such clog the extruders); Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility; High transparency; Good gloss; Recyclable.

Page 23 of 411 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast