Close

Page 13 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Yes I do makes things so much easier with more control.

Sorry for the delay, here is the picture of the two boards. I see no difference lol.

I am also adding the pictures of the replacement.
    IMG_2950.jpgIMG_2951.jpgIMG_2952.jpgIMG_2953.jpgIMG_2954.jpg

I have developed a nasty sound from the Y axis. I was told by support it is just because of pressure and that I can fix it by loosening the grub screws on the two pulley's in the back corners, moving it back and forward a bunch fastm then pulling it all the way forward and tightening them down again.... Not sure if it will work. Make sense to you? I'll add videos here shortly of the sounds... I think it is because the rod in the back is bent slightly as the sound comes and goes when it rolls to the 'down' bent position... And when you move it un-powered you can feel it is smooth, then has more resistance, then less, then more, then less, etc, all in timing with that rod turning to the bent down position.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Man that does look like a bent rod.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    And those boards are different. at first glance one board is missing a connector and chip.

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    And those boards are different. at first glance one board is missing a connector and chip.
    What chip? What connector? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post

Oh I see the connector, the one for the 'Cutter' not sure what that would be for... lol I do not see the chip though... I did notice that you can see a spot to add the LED control it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemeane View Post

Oh I see the connector, the one for the 'Cutter' not sure what that would be for... lol I do not see the chip though... I did notice that you can see a spot to add the LED control it seems.
    It looks like the chip for the missing connector, look to right of the connector up slightly.

I am thinking about doing an upgrade to the Build Plate.

Going with the MagHold magnetic build plate... Looks pretty epic, and useful!

On a side note I had a bad motor driver out of the box on that new board lol. I couldn't get the extruder to work, it would just click back and forth and make grinding noise, but if I hooked it to the other extruder's plug it worked fine, so i swapped it out and it worked!!! On a plus when the new board I got 5 extra drivers! woohoo!

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Other then the Cutout connector which is not used they do look identical. You could use either board because the hardware seems the same. What might be different is the firmware version. But even with the older firmware the cooling fan was controllable when plugged into the 2nd from right plug. I've included a pic of my board with that plug circled in red. I had to actually add the green plug to my board as it was the one missing.
    On my CTC which has the same board it had the green plug but was missing the little chip in front of the plug. I have since added that chip to it so it has a cooling fan now to.
    MB.jpg

Page 13 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast