Close

Page 213 of 411 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Trying to use photobucket but I am getting an "invalid URL' error from this site. Any thoughts?

Student
    Follow Stwert On Twitter Add Stwert on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    I will gladly give 'er a shot and sorry I missed the posting (I am still trying to get used to these forums saying new posts only takes me back way before and always to the same page).

Darn these forums.

Oh, the Crystal Meth, I mean Red, from Makergeeks will be here on Tue due to the 4th Holiday. They sent it 2nd day USPS Priority mail but is only about 300 miles from me so 2nd day USPS Priority, or regular, it is a 2 day mailing from them.

Now to wait for it and see if the mail person gets out of their truck and attempts to deliver it or if they just destroy my mailbox again (will be the third time if so) by stuffing it inside or just puts a note in it and I have to go pick it up. They are extremely lazy drivers here.

Good it's not just me with these forums then, I was starting to wonder (I take a LOT of morphine among other things, not for fun ) works much better on my iPhone. The forums, not the morphine, HA. (Yeah I'm fairly well baked just now which is why I'm babbling on.)

I don't get their shipping costs stateside to be honest. I mean ok, they're probably using a company they have a contract with and has better insurance and christ knows what. But I could buy a 254 X 165mm piece which is enough for the 6x9 bed and ship it for about $35 all in. That's a huge difference as far as I'm concerned, they should really offer it as an option, its still a quick enough delivery, it's still insured and it could help sales internationally.

Super Moderator
    [QUOTE=Syd_Khaos;91345]If Dark don't want it I will pay ya for it...long as ya got paypal.

@wirlybird:
    I use PhotoBucket to save pics and post em here.

How are you getting the URL to take? I paste it in and hit OK then get an error. I am sure there is something simple. When I uncheck "retrieve remote file" no picture shows up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stwert View Post
    Good it's not just me with these forums then, I was starting to wonder (I take a LOT of morphine among other things, not for fun ) works much better on my iPhone. The forums, not the morphine, HA. (Yeah I'm fairly well baked just now which is why I'm babbling on.)

I don't get their shipping costs stateside to be honest. I mean ok, they're probably using a company they have a contract with and has better insurance and christ knows what. But I could buy a 254 X 165mm piece which is enough for the 6x9 bed and ship it for about $35 all in. That's a huge difference as far as I'm concerned, they should really offer it as an option, its still a quick enough delivery, it's still insured and it could help sales internationally.
    Well, honestly I was surprised by the 2nd day priority mail as that is not all that cheap but companies make deals with these shippers so their costs go drastically down.

The one shipping company I hate is USPS, UPS in that order but USPS is the worst and my sphincter puckers up when I see a company that either directly uses them or uses UPS, or FedEX, where the last mile is handled by USPS.

Never had this much issue with the post office but over here the post office in 2014 started hiring outside of the union and replacing their workers with minimum wage non union workers and ever since nothing but horrid service from them. This little old man who has been on this route for eons is excellent but he is about to retire and I hardly see him anymore and what a shame.

Engineer-in-Training
    [QUOTE=wirlybird;91354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    If Dark don't want it I will pay ya for it...long as ya got paypal.

@wirlybird:
    I use PhotoBucket to save pics and post em here.

How are you getting the URL to take? I paste it in and hit OK then get an error. I am sure there is something simple. When I uncheck "retrieve remote file" no picture shows up!!
    On photobucket click the pic you want to link here. To the right of selected pic you will see 'Share this Photo' and 4 links below it. Use the bottom most link tagged IMG and whallaa

You got Jeb Kerman!

Super Moderator
    Got it Syd. I had to uncheck "retrieve remote file and reference locally". Do you find you have to uncheck that option?

Thanks for the help!

This is my first phone case. PLA supplied with the printer.

[IMG][/IMG]

For the record I ceased to use PB when they started to charge and went to various other sites then finally imgur and never looked back.

Engineer-in-Training
    For the record I ceased to use PB when they started to charge and went to various other sites then finally imgur and never looked back.
    PB still has a free option.

Have 3 accounts with them, been using PB for like 8years now or so, never once paid them so much as a cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    PB still has a free option.

Have 3 accounts with them, been using PB for like 8years now or so, never once paid them so much as a cent.
    When I used them was back around 2004/2005 until they started charging and told everyone to remove their stuff or lose them. I probably still have my account on there.

UGH, to PB and lack of security.

Awww yes, 10GB per month which on those old forums I used was in a mere matter of days (it was a HUGE forum with a lot of traffic).
    Last edited by DarkAlchemist; 07-02-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Student
    Follow Stwert On Twitter Add Stwert on Facebook
    Well, honestly I was surprised by the 2nd day priority mail as that is not all that cheap but companies make deals with these shippers so their costs go drastically down.

The one shipping company I hate is USPS, UPS in that order but USPS is the worst and my sphincter puckers up when I see a company that either directly uses them or uses UPS, or FedEX, where the last mile is handled by USPS.

Never had this much issue with the post office but over here the post office in 2014 started hiring outside of the union and replacing their workers with minimum wage non union workers and ever since nothing but horrid service from them. This little old man who has been on this route for eons is excellent but he is about to retire and I hardly see him anymore and what a shame.
    Yeah it's crazy how wildly different various post services can be. Our Royal Mail isn't as bad as people like to joke about but it's definitely not as good as a few years ago before they started making cuts.
    But they get the job done, generally on time and at a generally fair price. I mean I'll be using them to ship the Print Bite and delivery within a week is only about $5. I think that's peanuts for shipping internationally with a fairly reasonable delivery time. Hell I've sent domestic packages less than 30 miles away and it's cost me more than that before.

Page 213 of 411 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast