Close

Page 370 of 411 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4110
    Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Finally after two solid days of assembly the printer is finished and I am beat.
    Looks good W. When do you expect to get the 4 color add on? Are you one of the Beta testers for that option?

I've got to say I really am enjoying the PrintBite bed. I can do so many runs with nothing but a wipe down with alcohol every now and then.
    I did my first remixes the last week or two as well. It's making my printing experience so much more fun.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Super Moderator
    Not for a while but that is ok. this thing is a different animal. It is going to take time to get the swing of things with it.

On another note, since I added my printed plate to the platform of the QIDI it seems to be printing better than ever. It has stiffened up the actual bed by compressing the springs a bit more and I think added some stiffness to the whole platform. Anyway the results are good.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Looks good W. When do you expect to get the 4 color add on? Are you one of the Beta testers for that option?

Super Moderator
    Nice. I would try it but to much negative about using ABS.
    I need to try dual extrusion one of these days!
    Where you using PETG? I just got some but haven't tries it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    I've got to say I really am enjoying the PrintBite bed. I can do so many runs with nothing but a wipe down with alcohol every now and then.
    I did my first remixes the last week or two as well. It's making my printing experience so much more fun.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I've been doing a lot of printing with my Tech 1, but have given it a break for about 2 weeks. I fired it up last night to print something for my wife and noticed the temperature of my print bed is fluctuating drastically. Both on the printer lcd and in S3D it randomly jumps to different temps. Just when I turned it on, I'm watching it go from 7 to 16, then to 40, back down to 6. All of this in about 20 seconds. Anybody know what would cause this?

This is PLA/PHA and PLA Plus for the purple. They are working great.
    The back is smooth as heck with PrintBite. I dont have to mess around. I wish I had it from the start.
    PeTG works great on the Qidi as well. Just have to dial it in.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Nice. I would try it but to much negative about using ABS.
    I need to try dual extrusion one of these days!
    Where you using PETG? I just got some but haven't tries it yet.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Weird, I wonder if it is fans powering up and down and such.
    Have you actually printed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Percoseth View Post
    I've been doing a lot of printing with my Tech 1, but have given it a break for about 2 weeks. I fired it up last night to print something for my wife and noticed the temperature of my print bed is fluctuating drastically. Both on the printer lcd and in S3D it randomly jumps to different temps. Just when I turned it on, I'm watching it go from 7 to 16, then to 40, back down to 6. All of this in about 20 seconds. Anybody know what would cause this?
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Very nice Talon! I ordered some PrintBite and look forward to testing it out.

I hope you like it too. Curious Aardvark was the one who got me interested in it. Good stuff so far for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    Very nice Talon! I ordered some PrintBite and look forward to testing it out.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

I first noticed it during a print. I was printing with PLA and had it set to 50. It was jumping all around a 30ish degree range. It wen from 45 to 67, and back down to 40 in a matter of seconds. I know the actual temp isn't fluctuating that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    Weird, I wonder if it is fans powering up and down and such.
    Have you actually printed anything?

Page 370 of 411 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast