Close

Page 351 of 411 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    Is it just the plastic piece that sits on top of the bed arm and rear Z-axis stabilizer bar? Looks effective and should be an easy upgrade for others if the files are available.

Yea, I made it up. It fits in the hole in the middle of the platform and then I drill holes for the adjuster screws that are snug so there is not chance of lateral movement by the bed. Then the piece is bolted to the platform. Adds a little rigidity to the platform. Seems to just tighten things up a little. Cheap easy add on.

Technician
    What would one want with PVC stickers?

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    What would one want with PVC stickers?
    The stock blue build plate replacement sticker.

Technician
    Ah, that. Got it.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    How many are you looking for? I ordered them in bulk at ~$3 a pop and might be able to help out.
    I just need one for now...cant find any singles for under $8
    Qidi sells em on ebay for $3, but the wait....

Trying to find a place in US to get em on reg basis.

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    I just need one for now...cant find any singles for under $8
    Qidi sells em on ebay for $3, but the wait....

Trying to find a place in US to get em on reg basis.
    PM me if you need one by early next week.

It does take forever, I still haven't found a place in the US that can do that price. If you find one I'd be interested.

Getting weird problems where it will pause itself until I hit unpause on the unit.
    Even then it will pause again after a few mins.
    Only change in anything was a OctoPi update but it does it with running from the SD card.
    Any ideas?
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

bought a qidi tech in Aug. managed to get around 3 item printed out, then the unit starts blacking out. checked the unit power supply & confirm its kaput. contacted qidi tech & they send me a new power supply (waited around 2 weeks to get it delivered)

after installing the new power supply, the unit come back online, but now both extruder & heated bed can't go past 140deg c & 40 deg c respectively. the temperature reading will fluctuate, one time it shows 140 deg c, the next it shows 138deg c..

feel disappointed already. did i get a problematic unit or what? send out an email to them just now, waiting for feedback.

anybody has faced same issue as me?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cincaluk View Post
    bought a qidi tech in Aug. managed to get around 3 item printed out, then the unit starts blacking out. checked the unit power supply & confirm its kaput. contacted qidi tech & they send me a new power supply (waited around 2 weeks to get it delivered)

after installing the new power supply, the unit come back online, but now both extruder & heated bed can't go past 140deg c & 40 deg c respectively. the temperature reading will fluctuate, one time it shows 140 deg c, the next it shows 138deg c..

feel disappointed already. did i get a problematic unit or what? send out an email to them just now, waiting for feedback.

anybody has faced same issue as me?

No, but one thing to do is go through the main board and check and tighten every connection. Also verify the PS connections are correct.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    I used orange Hatchbox PLA. Standard S3D high settings, 205/60 on the temperatures. I'm thinking the high probably isn't totally necessary on a piece like this.

The pictures here are without any sort of cleanup, but apart from taking care of some strings at the bottom and in one of the eyes I don't see doing much.

I realize I forgot to include anything for scale, but he's six inches tall and has a diameter of about five inches.

Annoyingly enough, I can't direct upload a picture? Weird. So, here it is:

I put an LED candle inside the guy and shut the lights off and it actually looks really cool. I'll probably do some more with a weaker infill to speed it up, and to make light shine through a bit better.
    Attachment 9655

The real annoyance is that I've got a full kilogram of white ABS (and another of gold) and I can't seem to do anything with it successfully.

How did you print these? Right side up or up side down? I got a few done but had a terrible time getting the little feet to stay stuck. They kept getting knocked over!

Going to try one now with rafts to see if that is better.

Page 351 of 411 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast