Close

Page 219 of 411 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 4110
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    In case anyone is interested --- a 7/32' will fit the little nuts on the underside of the build platform.
    I said that before, lol. 7/32 is very close to 3.5mm which is what those nuts actually are.

Me also! I have worked with many types of motherboards - BIOS's - firmware etc over the years and am always curious about what si there but this things is running great so I don't dare!
    Now, what I would be very interested in is in compiling SF 7.7 and getting it uploaded. From what I read you can make your own profiles but I could care less if the stupid SF can't really do PWM or the Mightyboard that is in the Qidi. Either this is a hardware issue or a firmware issue and I suspect, more and more, it is a Firmware issue. If Matlin does it and SF is based off of Marlin then why not?

If anyone dares ask "the God" (unto himself) Jetty he may be able to shed some light on this but he and I are not on speaking terms.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    I said that before, lol. 7/32 is very close to 3.5mm which is what those nuts actually are.
    I remembered seeing it was 5.5 but while rummaging through the miscellaneous small socket drawer I came across the 7/32.

I remembered seeing it was 5.5 but while rummaging through the miscellaneous small socket drawer I came across the 7/32.
    Sorry, I meant 5.5 but wrote 3.5 that time but yeah, SAE 7/32 will work for you on M3 nuts. It is only the third digit after the decimal point (notice I said point not comma for you Europeans, lol) that is different so close enough for even govt work.

Super Moderator
    In Simplify3D can anyone tell me what these "bubbles are? It seems these are areas of no fill and if it knows this how can I fix it?

Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    In Simplify3D can anyone tell me what these "bubbles are? It seems these are areas of no fill and if it knows this how can I fix it?

Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I've not seen those before. Can you change the display on S3D to show the color vs feature map? It's probably showing color by movement speed now.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I've not seen those before. Can you change the display on S3D to show the color vs feature map? It's probably showing color by movement speed now.
    I figured it out. Those are the retraction points. I didn't know about the feature type setting. I can now use that to determine where the gaps are and adjust.

Technician
    I figured it out. Those are the retraction points. I didn't know about the feature type setting. I can now use that to determine where the gaps are and adjust.
    Heh. That was my guess, only because the web G-code viewer gcode.ws shows retractions as little circles and that looked like the 3D version.

Super Moderator
    Is anyone using this service? I read about it in a forum. Word was that S3D is not good at repairing/fixing the STL unlike Cura but that this site is good to use.

Also, any thoughts on Cura?

https://modelrepair.azurewebsites.net/

Is anyone using this service? I read about it in a forum. Word was that S3D is not good at repairing/fixing the STL unlike Cura but that this site is good to use.

Also, any thoughts on Cura?

https://modelrepair.azurewebsites.net/
    That is just Netfabb basic as Microsoft took it over (or licensed it) a couple of, to a few years, ago and it normally can fix most stuff. Autodesk owns Netfabb now.

Never understood all of these one companies owning everything. Make something cool and some company will buy it out.

Page 219 of 411 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast