Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
OK, for those who may or may not recall, I had some major jamming issues with my right head. I had to take it apart, etc etc.

I'm trying my first prints with it, since I'd just been using my left. And I'm getting...this.

I'm using my usual heat and such settings. I've leveled many times.

Any suggestions?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a022wgs83...39.44.jpg?dl=0

The object you are printing nearly fills the bed. This means the bed must be leveled over that same area. That can be difficult. The print head will naturally bow down closer to the bed in the middle of its travel, and raise up nearer the edges. I suggest you try again to level the bed, and also raise the bed up to be closer to the nozzle that you will be printing with. Some areas of the first layer may squish down more than you would wish, but those that are further away and are not adhering would have a better shot at sticking. You also might try adding gluestick or hairspray onto the tape if you are not already using them. It is likely that, since you have totally rebuilt one of the extruders, the R and L extruder nozzles are now at different relative heights from the bed. I think you should also make sure you wait a while after the print bed comes up to the target temperature. The readback bed temp value and the actual surface temp of the bed are not the same, and it can take a few minutes for the top bed surface to stabilize its temperature.

What type material are you printing and what are your settings?