Close

hsblabs 3D Printing Incredible Home Models That Snap Together

hsbCAD's R&D division, hsbLABS, has created a new software application to make 3D architectural models 3D printable, able to click together. By combining Autodesk's Revit with 3D printing, hsbLABS came up with its first application for Revit, with hsb 3D Printing. The combination of 3D modeling and printing with architectural uses strives to ultimately make 3D printing as easy ("just press print") as 2D printing has become. Find out more about this innovation in the full article: http://3dprint.com/63871/hsblabs-3d-print-homes/

Below is a photo of a click-together 3D printed architectural model from hsb 3D Printing:

Dear Brian,

Is there a possibility to try your solution now?
    Best regards, Alex

Hello Alex,

The software will be released next month. But if you wish you can beta-test the software now. Send me info@hsbcad.com an email and we will guide you

Thanks, Karel!

Great Work... I see many uses for this tool. I would love to demo it, and possibly purchase it when it's available. I will send a email for beta-testing.

Quote Originally Posted by karel.vinckier@hsbcad.com View Post
    Hello Alex,

The software will be released next month. But if you wish you can beta-test the software now. Send me info@hsbcad.com an email and we will guide you
    Hey Brian, could I also get a hold of the beta software? My company would probably be interested in purchasing, too. Thanks!