Close

flashforge creator pro or zortrax

Hi guys
    After a year struggling with a Prusa I3 I started to think I'm going to buy something less diy-ish, I'm kinda tired of troubleshooting and googling for solutions, I'd like to find something that just works and if there's some kind of problem I can have assistance.
    I ended up with this two printers, the flashforge is cheaper, has the double extruder (do I really need it ?) But smaller building volume, zortax has an assistance shop at 50km from my place and seems a bit more professional. Is it worth to spend some more money to buy a zortax?
    Thank you

Zortrax also use proprietry filament. Be aware of the costs. Aside form the costs though I have heard nothing but good about them...

I have a Flashforge Creator X, basically a previous version of the Pro. Its a fantastic printer. I have got it perfectly dialed in and the dual extruder is a huge bonus. Plus everything is customizable and upgradable.

Can't go wrong with either imo.

Technician
    I have a Zortrax M200 and it is a very good printer with top quaity prints imo. If you don't want to buy Zortrax filament you could buy Z-Temp addon and use alot off other brands off filaments out there.